Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Brain Test...come on try this!!!


When I first saw this picture above, I thought that all this while, I'm working so much on my left side brain. But as I Google through, I found so many articles about brain, how to use both side of it, brain test and blah, blah.. I have been told by one motivator that, to be creative and innovative, I must learn to use the other side of my brain. Frankly, until now still I'm not clear with what he said.

I found on the Net:

-It is common that one side of our brain is more dominant than the other.
-Some people are left brain dominant and others are right brain dominant.

-Da Vinci seemed to have both sides of his brain working at full capacity. He was an artist and scientist, an engineer and inventor, mathematician, sculptor, musician and whatever else he put his mind to.

Then...from here my heart said, maybe I should try to take 1 or 2 test. If any of u want to try it, juz click at the link below. Perhaps u could share ur result with me.

1st Test : Hemispheric Brain Dominance Test

My result : You responded as a right brained person to 10 questions, and you responded as a left brained person to 8 questions. According to the Hemispheric Dominance test, you use your right brain the most.

2nd Test : From About.com

My result : You are a right brain dominant student!

You probably get bored during long lectures and prefer to take classes with a lot of freedom of movement and thought. You like to write stories and even tell stories about your funny experiences. You might be a little suspicious of other people's motives sometimes, but that's only because you can usually tell whenever someone is lying or when they're up to no good. You are a little on the dreamy side--or a lot. You plan books or movie plots but you don't always follow through on things you think about. You should work on that. You are fun and spontaneous, and probably active in sports or clubs. Your feelings run deep, and it shows. You have strong instincts, and you solve problems on hunches and feelings. You are artistic in some way. You can believe in things based on experience, without seeing scientific proof. You might be a finalist on Survivor some day, since you know how to read people so well, and you have great survival instincts. (its true...huhuhu)


OK, now SEE this picture down here CAREFULLY.

If u see the DANCER ROTATING,

CLOCKWISE = RIGHT-BRAINED that shows you are creative minded.

or

COUNTER-CLOCKWISE = LEFT-BRAINED that shows you are logical minded.

According to the research, most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise, but they said if we can try to focus and change the direction, then we can become more whole-brained in our thinking. Hurrmmm.... Try it!!!!


Finally................

Interlock the fingers of your hands, and place one thumb on top of the other.(like in this picture below but do it naturally)

People who place their right thumb on top of their left thumb tend to be left-brain dominant, and are thus more verbal and analytical. Those placing their left thumb on top of their right thumbs tend to be a right-brain dominant, and thus excel in visual, spatial and intuitive tasks.


So, have you try one??? Share with me the result ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment