Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Woman and the Leprechaun


A woman was driving down a country lane at night when someone walks into the middle of the road. The woman hits him. She stops the car and gets out. As she walks over, she sees a leprechaun. He wakes up and the woman asks him if he is a leprechaun. He replies, "yes, and since you stopped to see if I was all right, I'll grant you three wishes." The Woman takes awhile to answer, then she says, "I wish that I had 10 million dollars..I wish my husband looked as good as a 20 year old model and I wish that I had the perfect figure. The leprechaun replies,"When you wake up in the morning you will be 10 million richer, your husband will look like a model and you will have the perfect figure.Since I have done something nice for you, will you do something for me?" The Woman replies,"Yes,what?" The leprechaun says,"I'm still a virgin, would you sleep with me?" The woman feels sorry for him she agrees. After the sex the leprechaun asks the lady how old she is."35", replies the lady.The leprechaun says,"You're 35 and you still believe in leprechauns", and he runs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment